My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also deciding whether to return (get replacements) for my TB sets from WM. Are sizable creases worth it? Minor corner damage on one.

These (4) sets are long term investments.

The Lego cartons that they were shipped in were in decent shape, with only minor damage.

If you do return them and keep the cartons, I have been looking for cartons for storage so let me know if you'd want to sell/trade them.

Anyone received their giftcardmall TRU cards from early last week on eBay yet? Mine don't look like they have shipped or anything. 

Mine have not shipped either

I'm also deciding whether to return (get replacements) for my TB sets from WM. Are sizable creases worth it? Minor corner damage on one.

These (4) sets are long term investments.

The Lego cartons that they were shipped in were in decent shape, with only minor damage.

They can't exchange them for you if they don't have stock.  They didn't when I called.  I also asked about my one order that was canceled and they said the fulfillment center canceled it due to it being a pricing error.

I recieved mine today even though they are not marked shipped yet.

Cool, I was wondering if that might happen as well. I'll check when I get home. We are in an apartment right now while our new house is being built, so I am paranoid over things getting lost in the mail on the way. 

Two SSDs from Amazon arrived with minimal packing but survived the trip OK.

Four TBs from Walmart also arrived today. Shipped two per case in Lego shipping boxes. Two were minty fresh. One was in good condition. One had some slight crushing on the end but hardly worth complaining about at the discounted price. I regret not ordering more.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Two SSDs from Amazon arrived with minimal packing but survived the trip OK.

Four TBs from Walmart also arrived today. Shipped two per case in Lego shipping boxes. Two were minty fresh. One was in good condition. One had some slight crushing on the end but hardly worth complaining about at the discounted price. I regret not ordering more.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

What are the date codes on the SSD's