Would Someone Help Me Define the Terms from LEGO Shop.com?

They list so many different products in different ways, I am often confused as to some of the meanings. There is the obvious one, Available Now, meaning you can get it now and it will be shipped ASAP, but there's other ones that are less direct.

It seems like the meaning for "Sold Out" has been changing a bit for LEGO. A few years ago, it meant that it was completely gone, never coming back, you missed your chance. But more recently, it's been showing up on different products that WERE sold out, like the TIE Fighter, but then a month or so later, they're back in stock (they are currently sold out again). Does this really mean anything anymore? There's also "Out of Stock, expected ship date (day) (month) (year)". This one is weird, because you can still add sets to the bag, meaning you can still buy them? But they're out of stock...

So I need help from someone to help me define the terms of these listings, and others, like Call to check availability, which I think I get but need to know for sure, and then there's retiring soon in the corners, which I would think means gone in a couple months.

"in process" means your order is in the process of being processed. "customer service" means that it is being reviewed in customer service. And the most obvious one "please contact customer service" well that means contact customer service.

They list so many different products in different ways, I am often confused as to some of the meanings. There is the obvious one, Available Now, meaning you can get it now and it will be shipped ASAP, but there's other ones that are less direct.

It seems like the meaning for "Sold Out" has been changing a bit for LEGO. A few years ago, it meant that it was completely gone, never coming back, you missed your chance. But more recently, it's been showing up on different products that WERE sold out, like the TIE Fighter, but then a month or so later, they're back in stock (they are currently sold out again). Does this really mean anything anymore? There's also "Out of Stock, expected ship date (day) (month) (year)". This one is weird, because you can still add sets to the bag, meaning you can still buy them? But they're out of stock...

So I need help from someone to help me define the terms of these listings, and others, like Call to check availability, which I think I get but need to know for sure, and then there's retiring soon in the corners, which I would think means gone in a couple months.

For call to check availability, you can call CS and they might have some of these sets left and allow you to get that set.  My guess is that the out of stock with a ship date means that there are low numbers of that set available, but they are still being produced.