Question about price adjustment at LEGO.COM

Brick625

purchased Jabba Pallace for 119.99 on saturaday, the order still shows as in process, called them to price adjust and they told me they cant do it because they charged my card already. Did that happen to anyone, that they refused to adjust the price even thou its been only 2 days? 

I would cancel order and go try to PM it somewhere.

I think I'd do that, but in reverse order -- if you were willing to buy the set at the previous price you obviously thought it was a good enough price then and you want the set.  So first check to see if you can PM it and if you can buy it at the lower price, then immediately cancel the online order (hopefully before it ships) -- possibly take the LEGO Shop at Home phone number with you so if you succeed with the PM you can call it in.

If you cancel first, then try to PM, you might end up without the set if you can't find someone with it in-stock or if you can't find anyone to price match it then you're out the promo and still have to pay the higher price.