Greetings from the Canadian East Coast!

Hello everyone, I was 7 years old when I received my first Lego kit, which was a universal building kit and since there were no Star Wars sets back then, I had a few Space themed sets. Thankfully, I never got rid of my sets and still have them all to this day. I have a 7 years old son and a 4 year old daughter and they are now finally old enough to have all of my old sets built now. I

Welcome nickguay.  Yes, I use the combination of investing and future toys for my son as reasons for my Lego purchases :)  I have fun with it too of course.  It's a great hobby.  Enjoy and see you on the forums...especially our Canadian section.   

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I think some of you have convinced to try and trade some of my most valuable sets, I'll give that a shot. Now, silly question here, I've made my collection viewable to the public:

http://my.brickpicker.com/nickguay

Can someone please test this link and let me know if they are able to view my collection?

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I think some of you have convinced to try and trade some of my most valuable sets, I'll give that a shot. Now, silly question here, I've made my collection viewable to the public:

http://my.brickpicker.com/nickguay

Can someone please test this link and let me know if they are able to view my collection?

Thanks

The link works for me. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker