10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

They seem to be out of every retailer in Belgium. You think they might come back? PC is also getting low on stock.

Not sure. Fun is all out of modulars, so is Dreamland. The Simpsons House on the other hand is available in most stores.

GE was gone for a long time from Dreamland as well but then all of a sudden (about a year ago) they got a new batch so who knows. Maybe Pet Shop will return to Dreamland - hopefully at a reduced price like GE and FB were for quite  a while.

Not sure. Fun is all out of modulars, so is Dreamland. The Simpsons House on the other hand is available in most stores.

GE was gone for a long time from Dreamland as well but then all of a sudden (about a year ago) they got a new batch so who knows. Maybe Pet Shop will return to Dreamland - hopefully at a reduced price like GE and FB were for quite  a while.

True for GE. There is 5% off and need to cash in some vouchers so buying some PC just to be sure and like you, I'll hope PS will make its return, but honestly, my gut says don't hope too much :-/

We need to be a Little patient, these

Is your order guaranteed after its placed from LEGO Shop at Home or can they just suddenly start cancelling orders and be sold out...

It is not guaranteed (and canceled orders happened to several people here), but at least you seem to have better chances than with retailers like Target or Walmart. Don't count on it if it is that one set you want for yourself.

I like to call them up from time to time and ask if they have any advice for resellers.  I'll complain about how 9450 and 10188 never seem to die, but TH up and disappears out of order, and we'll have a good laugh together.  The Lego frontline troops, so to speak, aren't obsessed with clobbering resellers, but some of the back office guys most certainly are.  My serious advice would be to space out purchases of large exclusives, even if they're limit 5.

• Like 1