USPS tracking?

stackables

Does anyone have any order being shipped by UPS? I have one package from TRU and another from a seller on craigslist that show no tracking information. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? For obvious reasons this makes me nervous. The seller from craisgslist actually sent me a picture of the packaging slip (this time I paid with paypal) and I have no idea what is wrong with the TRU package other than it is getting sent via UPS Mail Innovations.

Does anyone have any order being shipped by UPS? I have one package from TRU and another from a seller on craigslist that show no tracking information. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? For obvious reasons this makes me nervous.

The seller from craisgslist actually sent me a picture of the packaging slip (this time I paid with paypal) and I have no idea what is wrong with the TRU package other than it is getting sent via UPS Mail Innovations.

Happens all the time. It's a rarity for the USPS to be accurate with their tracking.

Does anyone have any order being shipped by UPS? I have one package from TRU and another from a seller on craigslist that show no tracking information. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? For obvious reasons this makes me nervous.

The seller from craisgslist actually sent me a picture of the packaging slip (this time I paid with paypal) and I have no idea what is wrong with the TRU package other than it is getting sent via UPS Mail Innovations.

Do you mean United Parcel Service

or

United States Postal Service?

There is a BIG difference.

United Parcel Service has excellent tracking.

The United States Postal Service does not. It is pretty worthless when trying to find out where your package is while en route.

Do you mean United Parcel Service

or

United States Postal Service?

There is a BIG difference.

United Parcel Service has excellent tracking.

The United States Postal Service does not. It is pretty worthless when trying to find out where your package is while en route.

Oooppps....I thought he meant the US Postal Service. UPS is excellent with tracking.