All-Nighter: Manhunter Run! Hit Me Up!

Piece_Out_Studios

If the title isn't clear here it is; basically I hope to pull an all-nighter (or as long as is necessary) to be one of the first to place an order to take advantage of the Martian Manhunter Minifigure promotion. For those of you who need the details, here they are; LEGO - March 2014 Calendar.

I will try and be active on my laptop in the hours leading up to it on multiple places.

1. Here. If you just want to hit me up here and talk here on Brickpicker, or PM me here then that's cool. But I will more likely be checking out my social networks, and not Brickpicker.

2. My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PieceOutStudios. Shoot me a message, and like if you would, please! It helps a lot!

3. My Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/117710890696223027828. You can add me or whatevs and we can do a Google+ hangout. It'll give me something to do. I won't be checking this very often either.

4. My Twitter account: @PieceOutStudios. Tweet me! I will be checking this one out the most, so if you want a more instantaneous reply, come on over. I only have two followers, so if you would follow me too, that would be awesome! Because everything is awesome!

I will talk with you about LEGO, LEGO Investing, Star Wars (not just the theme, but everything), DC Comics, or almost anything LEGO related in some way, shape, or form.

• Like 1

If the title isn't clear here it is; basically I hope to pull an all-nighter (or as long as is necessary) to be one of the first to place an order to take advantage of the Martian Manhunter Minifigure promotion. For those of you who need the details, here they are; LEGO - March 2014 Calendar.

I will try and be active on my laptop in the hours leading up to it on multiple places.

1. Here. If you just want to hit me up here and talk here on Brickpicker, or PM me here then that's cool. But I will more likely be checking out my social networks, and not Brickpicker.

2. My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PieceOutStudios. Shoot me a message, and like if you would, please! It helps a lot!

3. My Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/117710890696223027828. You can add me or whatevs and we can do a Google+ hangout. It'll give me something to do. I won't be checking this very often either.

4. My Twitter account: @PieceOutStudios. Tweet me! I will be checking this one out the most, so if you want a more instantaneous reply, come on over. I only have two followers, so if you would follow me too, that would be awesome! Because everything is awesome!

I will talk with you about LEGO, LEGO Investing, Star Wars (not just the theme, but everything), DC Comics, or almost anything LEGO related in some way, shape, or form.

I got multiple "Internet. Serious Business" images in my head when I read this.  I have to admit, if I'm up I'll make an order too, if not, it can wait till morning.

serious_business.jpg

• Like 1

I got multiple "Internet. Serious Business" images in my head when I read this.  I have to admit, if I'm up I'll make an order too, if not, it can wait till morning.

serious_business.jpg

Haha, well needless to say, I am pretty stoked about this Martian Manhunter promo, and am overly paranoid about not getting one for my own personal collection, at the very least. :P

Guest brickcrazyhouse

yea I'ld say you're a little paranoid do think there are only a couple hundred? Like comic con tickets they'll be gone with in mins?  well it doesn't matter being that excited for something is great have fun.  I'll be up well past midnight, but drinking so buying is out for tonight.  don't want to wake up and see I bought cases of chima sets

serious_business.jpg

Lol Captain Tezuka from the Prince of Tennis live action movie..

Bonus point to anyone actually knows what I am talking about (without help from internet :P

Guest brickcrazyhouse

don't have a clue but that guy needs to stop chewing on his lower right side of the lip, its almost gone