10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

Re

This (Intertoys) is still a strange story. I also ordered some more at ToyChamp mainly because of your (other) worrying news about Lego Shop @ Home.

The oldest order that I have that is pending at Lego Shop @ Home is from October 21. TH went out-of-stock on October 29. If all the pending orders cannot be fulfilled I would be very surprised.

My TH LEGO Shop at Home order from october 21 shipped, I received it last saturday so there is hope ;-)

I think the same guy also bought all the GE at Intertoys Holland :')

I know he ships it to my local Intertoys store, where he picks it up tomorrow with a lorry (according to the manager). He's a little bit dumb he didn't order them last week, because then he could save (with the family and friends 15% discount evening) 24*(180*0.15) = 648 euro.. just by paying a little bit attention to local deals here.

Let's set up a roadblock tomorrow and rob him / her :-P 

Edited by JM123
  • Like 1

Just called Intertoys to ask if I can order some TH of GE, because what happened to their stock this weekend (vanished immediately). Well, the store manager could tell me that a guy calling before me just ordered the complete left TH stock (24 pieces at retail price) :-P  wtf hahah

Oh yeah that was me, I'm still happy that I did that. Also I bought some GE. It was either that or traveling the world with my girlfriend with all inclusive. Honestly the decission was easy, a real no-brainer!

Edited by Locutus001
  • Like 2

19 nov europe LEGO Shop at Home

Nooooooooo!  :taunt:

It will be interesting to see if this is temporary availability or if it hangs around a while...

Of interest is all the expected ship dates on out of stock products:

TH   19 Nov

Tumbler   19 Nov

ToO   19 Nov

R2D2  20 Nov

PS  21 Nov

Edited by jkaesler