10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

If they had a last batch, I would guess it would be for Lego S&**** customers whose orders got canceled recently.  But you are right, nobody knows for sure.  I think most Walmart and Target deliveries of late have been reported with old production dates.  If all of a sudden these are new, it is not definitive, but that's not a good sign to me.

Edited by mlncs

I know several reported that their SAH orders were cancelled...has anyone ever seen this happen before and the item not retire shortly thereafter?? Seems like it's a slam dunk to happen based on that

NMM posed the same question before and the consensus was no ( excluding VH, BZ ). I think someone reported exo being cancelled though.

Without a Town Hall to uphold the law and keep Lego towns protected, I fear anarchy, pandemonium, and martial law may run rampant.

Also, wolves. Without a city council to address the problem of wolves, there will be no organized defense against them.

• Like 3

Without a Town Hall to uphold the law and keep Lego towns protected, I fear anarchy, pandemonium, and martial law may run rampant.

Also, wolves. Without a city council to address the problem of wolves, there will be no organized defense against them.

I think any Lego towns would have enough police force to take control of any situation. They get upgrades on their police station and some of their vehicles every 2-3 years.

With all the police stations and police sets out there, you'd think they could mount some kind of defense, even without a mayoral bastion.