Hello and some advice needed

Hey there,

I've want to collect lego, mostly because of nostalgia as they were my favorite toys since i was a kid but also as a part of an investment.

Now before i decide wich line i'd like the most i think about buying first a couple of bulks, how much would I pay the maximum per kilogram? Is 10 euro per kilogram a reasonable price, or is that to much?

With kind regards!

Hey there,

I've want to collect lego, mostly because of nostalgia as they were my favorite toys since i was a kid but also as a part of an investment.

Now before i decide wich line i'd like the most i think about buying first a couple of bulks, how much would I pay the maximum per kilogram? Is 10 euro per kilogram a reasonable price, or is that to much?

With kind regards!

Welcome to Brickpicker!! To answer your question, I think that 10 euros is a reasonable price for bulk. If I did my conversions correctly, that is about $6 a pound here in the US.

Hey and thanks,

Last year I found at the fleamarkets a massive lot of 12 kg for only 40 euro. That was a real bargain.

Also a couple of boxed sets:

life on mars: aero tube hangar= 15 euro

Castle tower raid= 2 euro

Harry potter quidditch match = 8 euro

All of them are complete with box and building instructions.

This year i'm going to hunt more for lego, and will start building in november then. Probably thinking to build my own theme, and i'm thinking something into the line off castlevania (the video game).