Lego Shop at Home Shipping AS

jberry5

Shop has them in stock...

That would be why I just got contacted by one of my buyers on eBay that he wants to return the one he bought from me last week. He states that he didn't realize the person he bought it for has no interest in Lego. What a lame excuse. In any case I guess this is the risk that you take when you try to flip sets that will come back in to stock in the near future. I have had this happen many times already with sets that I have flipped recently. 

That would be why I just got contacted by one of my buyers on eBay that he wants to return the one he bought from me last week. He states that he didn't realize the person he bought it for has no interest in Lego. What a lame excuse. In any case I guess this is the risk that you take when you try to flip sets that will come back in to stock in the near future. I have had this happen many times already with sets that I have flipped recently. 

so what are you going to do? 

I can't believe not knowing the person you are buying the gift for is an adequate ebay excuse for allowing a return.

so what are you going to do? 

I can't believe not knowing the person you are buying the gift for is an adequate ebay excuse for allowing a return.

Yeah, it is BS for sure. Basically he realized it was back in stock at multiple places for $150 and now wants to return because he paid $240 for it. I feel I have never gotten an honest reason from any eBay buyer when returning something. I would be happier about it if they would just tell the truth and not make up such lame reasons for returning. In any case I have no choice but to let him return it and refund the money. eBay and PayPal will always side with the buyer and there is little that the seller can do. This is the risk we all take selling. I am wondering how many people are stockpiling sets that have never tried to sell and will be in for a shock once that time comes. I'm not saying it isn't worth it but it is a lot of work and you will run in to a trouble like this every now and then.

• Like 1

If you have the listing as no returns, I can't see Ebay siding with the buyer if it is buyer's remorse.

This is the problem when people are too hungry for profits.. 1- hoarding too many of the same set ( you deserve it !- investing 101 DIVERSIFY!!!!) 2- trying to flip way too early, once again because your "hungry" ... Let the time go by and stabilize before knowing the real value. A set released less then a year ago, runs out and people go crazy, drive the price up, then wonder why the price crashes after they makes some more... Point is, we know where it's going ... Just relax until it gets there and stop being so "Hungry".!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker