First post. Been lurking for a bit. What an amazing site!!

Hi all,

Figured it was time to introduce myself. Been lurking and taking in the extreme amout of information on this site. Who knew it was like this? I certainly didn't but can't believe I missed out all these years!!! 

As most on here I played with Lego as a kid but very basic simple blocks and create your own creations type of building. Now my son was into Lego but in the last couple months since Dad is now getting into it more because of this site and add on the Lego Movie which we all loved (wife included) I feel we are about to get out of control.   :D  Wife already wants to collect all the Lego movie sets...

I have started buying for investment (and struggling seeing all the deals our American friends get) but still trying to pick and choose either discounted items or sets retiring. And boom my Brickfolio is already up to 1500 bucks. 

Well that's all for now. Just wanted to say hi and thanks already for all the tips and tricks from this site. Hopefully I can give back soon! 

• Like 1