Sellers from Japan on Amazon Market

yannick29

They have large presence here in US as well, and as far as I heard here on BP, no one has anything bad to say, but it's not clear how much of experience BP community had with them. General opinion is that very likely amazon will protect you. I personally have no idea how to send stuff back to them, but, presumingly, in case "not as described" or "defective" Amazon will take care of it. 

But if they are dealing in fakes, wouldn't their rating get destroyed? If they are selling stolen stuff, why others who steal stuff don't do the same?

valid points. They only had 4 feedbacks. All 5s.. I don't know how to explain it otherwise. That's why I said leaning and not sure. Toy shop is a 250$ set, how do you sell it for 35$?

valid points. They only had 4 feedbacks. All 5s.. I don't know how to explain it otherwise. That's why I said leaning and not sure. Toy shop is a 250$ set, how do you sell it for 35$?

4 feedbacks is shady... could be fake feedbacks. But I've seen one of them with more feedbacks not looking too fake, selling ewok village for $68. But yeah, I don't see what sort of business model would allow you to sell below cost. I am just surprised Amazon did not block them yet, since there is gotta be something sinister about them... just too good to be good