Lego shop . com orders VIP points ??

Brickbuilder.g

Hi all...

I placed 3 orders in two days time and was only credited for one order'a worth of VIP points. Also I only received an email for one of the orders and not the other two...has this happened to you? Do I need to space out my orders to get VIP points? I was just going to call them tomorrow about it but wanted to ask if this is a regular occurrence

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had an issue with VIP points where account status reports that you have them (say $30 worth), but when you are trying to buy something, there is no option to use the reward. Also, new orders do not add to the VIP point balance.

I am trying to work it out via CS emails, but that's too slow, may have to call them. Was just curious if someone had similar problem.

Anyone had an issue with VIP points where account status reports that you have them (say $30 worth), but when you are trying to buy something, there is no option to use the reward. Also, new orders do not add to the VIP point balance.

I am trying to work it out via CS emails, but that's too slow, may have to call them. Was just curious if someone had similar problem.

I only saw the above when their website was hammered (think May the 4th and triple VIP event), but everything went back to normal after a couple of days. Definately give them a call. Perhaps your account got caught in one of their maintenance cycles.

I only saw the above when their website was hammered (think May the 4th and triple VIP event), but everything went back to normal after a couple of days. Definately give them a call. Perhaps your account got caught in one of their maintenance cycles.

I just hope my account did not get caught in "possible reese cellar" cycle.., but I did not really buy that much... yet...

I just hope my account did not get caught in "possible reese cellar" cycle.., but I did not really buy that much... yet...

Apparently, I somehow ended up with two duplicate online accounts (with same user name) linked with same VIP account, and the online account that I normally end up logging in to, has only partial access to VIP account. One would think that it would have triggered violation of foreign key constraint in their database, but I guess I slipped through the cracks somehow 

• 2 weeks later...

Where can you find your vip points?  I've only ordered twice from there and I thought I signed up for the VIP program but can't find anywhere showing my points.  I did click that I wanted to join and filled out the fields.  I ordered over $75 to get the Martian Manhunter and will use this instead of Amazon and Walmart ship to store.