Hello :-)

Hello Brickpicker community.

A short introduction: I am 29 years old and live in Germany, of course i am (again!) a huge Lego fan. Recently i thought about how to make a little extra money on ebay, looked around my home and thought "What of this stuff might me of any worth at all..." and then - Lego! So i climed up the attic, and there it was...*drool* 

So now i am mostly cleaning, sorting, sorting some more, etc. 

During that process i also researched Lego on the net, and i am so amazed at how much there is to see and learn. Wikis, trading sites, collections, and various other ressources. This is really cool, and the reason i stumbled across this site :)

My parents must have introduced me to Lego around 1989 i think. My first "big" set, was the 6396 Jetport. From there on me and my brother, who started his "career" a few years later, got Lego on every birthday and christmas hehe. 

The last set "we" got, i think was the 7161 Gungan Sub. 

Compared to serious collectors or investors, we of course do not possess "much" Lego, but still, during that 10 year time frame we obtained quite a lot (We used to count in filled baskets ;)

However, thats me and my little Lego story. Hello again, and please excuse my writing, english is not my main language. 

• 2 weeks later...