A&E Show on now re Lego Fan Obsession

supergman

After a couple of tiresome ads, I finally managed to watch that. For crying out loud, there was probably less than five minutes of actually focusing on 'the main event' if you can even call it that. You weren't kidding about being filled with fluff; the rest of the episode was pointless pranks or whatever. Even the main story ended up feeling ridiculous. To be fair, there is a point where a fun hobby can become an obsession so I'll give it some credit but even then, there wasn't much of an actual intervention. Man, is it any wonder why I watch very little TV anymore? That was just mind-numbingly dumb.

After a couple of tiresome ads, I finally managed to watch that. For crying out loud, there was probably less than five minutes of actually focusing on 'the main event' if you can even call it that. You weren't kidding about being filled with fluff; the rest of the episode was pointless pranks or whatever. Even the main story ended up feeling ridiculous. To be fair, there is a point where a fun hobby can become an obsession so I'll give it some credit but even then, there wasn't much of an actual intervention. Man, is it any wonder why I watch very little TV anymore? That was just mind-numbingly dumb.

Agreed was going to post in the hopes no one else wasted their time watching this. Most of the show is the host doing magic/pranks on random people on the street. The part dealing with the lego consisted of the guys wife saying he has over 700,000 pieces, a couple shots of the room he has full of sorted and built sets that he enjoys with his son, and a maze made out of giant "lego" bricks to which the guy agrees to only use one room for his legos. Complete waste of time.