Mastermindtoys.ca 20% Off a Couple Sets

Sandwraith

Mastermindtoys Canada's online site has a couple sets %20 off:

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/Lego-1.aspx?_outline=Promo+Nodes--PNODEOUTLETWHSALE20OFF&lang=en-CA

Mines of Moria $79.96 

Crazy Scientist $51.96 

Swamp Creature $7.96 

Technic Pickup Truck $71.96 

Sith Fury Class Interceptor $95.96

Bug Obliterator $79.96 

Mastermind usually always has some sets on sale, but i figured i'd post the current sales as Mines and Crazy Scientist isn't bad if anyone found themselves without these during clearances and wants some.

Was there a good clearance price for the Crazy Scientist in CAN?  I got a few from chapters at $46, but that is the best price I've seen here.  For me, the best overall price I got on these was from amazon UK.

It was under $40 at Sears.ca sometime in November (I believe it was BF weekend come to think of it). $46 is a decent price to buy in on this one though, so I wouldn`t worry. 

It was under $40 at Sears.ca sometime in November (I believe it was BF weekend come to think of it). $46 is a decent price to buy in on this one though, so I wouldn`t worry. 

Yes, sears had these on during black Friday weekend.  If you stacked their sale price with an additional coupon code it could be had for about $35.  But that was a crazy deal :)  $46 isn't too bad.  If you go to Walmart.ca you'll see this set showing "sold out" on clearance at $16.99!!!. Not sure when that happened but I doubt there were many to be had at this price