Some good Walmart Deals

Jeff Mack

I have been working with the team that handles the Walmart feed and hopefully they are starting to get it straightened out. I don't think it updated for about 2 weeks, but today I see some nice new products on there. Be sure to check it out

LEGO Ninjago Fangpyre Mech Only $19.97 (Save 20%)

LEGO Ninjago Spitta Play Set & LEGO Ninjago Fangpyre Truck Ambush Bundle Only $40.00

Tower Bridge Not a huge sale, but in stock for $230.97

Tie Fighter 9492 36% off, only $34.97

Some very good deals indeed. Any of you that have experience with Walmart.com know if they do a lot of price reducing for Black Friday that doesn't go in the ad? I have a gift card there to use and would like to get the best deal possible. There are a handful of sets I am waiting to go on sale9(i.e. Diagon Alley), but not sure if it is going to happen. I would hate to miss on some of the deals going now($35 Tie Fighter) to wait on something that may or may not go on sale for Black Friday.

Yeah, like I said up at the top. I think my crusade over the past week or so has got them going. I really don't think anyone was watching any of this data. I would really love to know how big the web department is for such a huge company. At first they told me no one would be able to work with me until after the new year. That doesn't make much sense if I am trying to sell product for the holiday season. It was nice to see this update today. Hopefully I will be able to work with someone and really get a good feed and hopefully they start carrying more stock online.

I would hate to miss on some of the deals going now($35 Tie Fighter) to wait on something that may or may not go on sale for Black Friday.

Me too. I know I bought a couple of "TIE Fighters" (one for $34, the other for $29 with a giftcard) just because that's a great deal! I literally bought two for a little more than the price of one! Beat that!

The "Millenuim Falcon" is another good one to note. That and the Podracers set I think.