Gundam learn me.

beartrapper

I don't anything about these figures/models or whatever they are but they look pretty awesome. Are they posable? Collectible? Can a child actually play with them like an action figure? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-The-Robot-Spirits-R-121-MSN-04-Sazabi-Gundam-Chars-Counterattack-Figure-/131077742131?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=IHbIp%252FanUciKOQ%252FVZc9BJUr8RSE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_734wt_1362

Not sure about the Gundam action figures, but I would strongly stay away from buying most model kits in hope that they would appreciate in value unless they are limited edition versions. Bandai (company that makes the models) is revamping the overall construction of the models to make the parts more interchangable. This might be only the main gundams from each series or could spread to all mobile suits. New and more detailed versions are constantly getting better than the older ones and offering more detail, accessories and posability. I have seen one or 2 action figure lines that went up in value or are very popular. Zeonography and Gundam Fix Figuration(?) They were incredibly detailed and a bit pricy. Hajime Katoki is known for having REALLY good designs and I would think that any figure line with his name on it could be worthwhile. The model kits themselves are amazing though.