Glad to know we'll be getting a new Stormtrooper design in 2014!

Stevenplays

Has any one seen the pictures of the new Lego Star Wars Rebel sets, 75048 Phantom and 75053 The Ghost yet? Looking great so far in my opinion, and what instantly caught my eye was the Stormtrooper with the leg printing that appears to be the same type printing that TLG had used on the Phase 2 Clone Trooper in the Clone Turbo Tank Microfighter set. What interests me is that, the wave after this one (or maybe even this one, but TLG hardly, if ever, releases battle packs during a summer wave) may include some type of Stormtrooper and Rebel battle packs? I probably won't even be touching the Rebel battle packs, unless they are of course the older Rebel Scout design used in the Tantive IV set back in 2009, but of course with updated printing and such (Not a big fan of buying anything non episode 4, 5, or 6 or things that couldn't be used in my battle displays ect).

But enough about being excited, what do you guys think? Will we get a Stormtrooper battle pack?

I really hope we get a stormtrooper battle, and we should see one in the winter 2015 wave. The last time we got a stormtrooper in a battle pack was in 2012, and we only got one. We got a battle pack with more of them back in 2008, so another one is long overdue. And since Rebels will be coming out lego is sure to make one. 

If only the newer helmets of the stormtroopers in the Rebels sets weren't so derpy.  :wacko: