Lego Addiction for over 30 years

Hi,

I am a 30+ something female who has been an avid fan of Lego and their merchandise products for over 30 odd years resulting in a nice room full of models from the Star Wars range to the very basic and good old Fabuland which actually kick started my Lego obession back in the early 80s.

When I think about my collection I felt very self conscious about even admitting to loving Lego but after attending a few conventions and Lego shows seeing the amount of Adult Lego Enthusiasts my self consciousness faded away and has made way for a whole new direction of looking for fellow like minded Lego enthusiasts that have their own views and takes on what it is like to be an adult fan. In review I guess I would say I'm looking for some friends or a community of like minded people who would be interested in sharing their views on Lego collecting.

Welcome to the site. There are members here that are strictly collectors. Most have found they can further build there collection by investing in the right sets. All members here regardless if they are a collector or investor are very friendly and enjoy this forum, hope you enjoy it as well. If you have any questions about the site let us know!

• Like 1

Hey FalloutWench1979, love the nick BTW. :)

Welcome to the site you are amongst friends. There is an Aussie thread for finding out out about sales , deals and where to get clearance items (down bottom of main Forum page). Please join in and add to the convo. I am an also avid collector of everything Star Wars, City, Super Heroes, Creator :)

What state are you in ? 

Guest brickcrazyhouse

hello  and welcome to that community you were looking for, you have arrived.  pics of a room full of 30+ years of lego collecting please please please