Lego kits Connecticut

Lego0615

Hello We are looking to sell Lego kits in Connecticut. We get Lego kits weekly. We can email anyone the kits we have and you can inspect in person the kits prior to purchasing to insure they are investment grade. Please let us know if you have any interest. Thank you for your time

I will be honest with you, you are not really giving any details as to who you are and why people will feel comfortable doing business with you? Do you sell on eBay at all? Do you have a website? Is this a business? Who is "we"? Please disclose full details as to your business otherwise I may delete this thread since I don't want any of our members to run into issues. I will give you the full opportunity to explain what you have and how you conduct business. Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff We have been selling on eBay macko02 for some time. Please review our feedback. We are trying to provide a service where you can inspect the kits in person and purchase. No obligation. We understand your concern and are looking to provide a helpful service to your members. If there is any additional information please let us know. We enjoy this website very much and it is very informative. Thank you Len

Len, So is this via email only? Do you have a website that lists the products you have with photos? I am guessing this will only be for people in the Connecticut and surrounding areas to drive too. Do you own a shop? I really think the best thing would be for you to list your products on eBay and include a link to your eBay store and include a lot of pictures. As of right now, this is a very cryptic service. I do realize you want people to contact you much like Craig's List listing. So if anyone in the Connecticut area would like to learn more, please private message Len to see what type of inventory he has. If any successful transactions occur, please post some feedback here to let other members know more of how it all worked out.