My start to the Lego Star Wars.....

Jarbarbings

First i hope this is the right forum, otherwise could the admin please move this where it should be..

Now!

I want to start collecting Lego Star Wars, but where to start?

The years from is spending from 1999 to 2014 atm, and still new models comes every year!

So im looking for some tips, what you Guys did..

Atm i have almost all the 2013 models, and the Advent calendar from 2013 and 2012, its a start for me atleast :)

My last question is, if the boxes wont be open, the Price will ofc be higher in the future right?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Jarbarbings

Bwing looks pretty nice, what is the hardest model to get your hands on with the ucs?

Depends on money - Rarity, it might be a sealed/MINT 10019 as there just aren't that many Tantive's on Ebay. Tie Interceptor might come close too.

Money-wise, 10179 is like 2.5-3K new.

Just depends on how you define "hardest".

• 2 weeks later...

Best of luck to you. I started my collection about 2.5 years ago and I have finally caught up (for the most part) and am now on new releases. Some of the models were very hard to aquire, though. Like mentioned above, start with the hardest to find models first, like the 10030 Star Destroyer and the 10179 Falcon if you can muster it. I will warn you, this is an expensive addiction, but oh so much fun.