New to this

Hi every one, I am 38 years old and just found out I have MS, Legos have been great theropy me, Ive only been building for a couple months and loving every minute of it, Im ready to get into bigger sets now, Id love to hear , what direction you think I should take, thankyou

Hi every one, I am 38 years old and just found out I have MS, Legos have been great theropy me, Ive only been building for a couple months and loving every minute of it, Im ready to get into bigger sets now, Id love to hear , what direction you think I should take, thankyou

Welcome to the site buddy! We have people in this forum that are into different themes, I personally am into Star Wars and want to get into the Modulars at some point. I think that you should buy what you love since it is therapy for you. If you have a question about any LEGO set feel free to post it in the forum, I am sure that out of all the members we pretty much have every set covered. Have a good week and happy building!

Hi every one, I am 38 years old and just found out I have MS, Legos have been great theropy me, Ive only been building for a couple months and loving every minute of it, Im ready to get into bigger sets now, Id love to hear , what direction you think I should take, thank you

Welcome to the site!! I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but happy to hear that LEGO can help you. I don't think there anything they can't help with :)

Are there any themes that really catch your attention right now? Is there any type of budget you would like to stay within? If you have a higher budget ($200-$250) and really want something that has a lot of pieces and a really beautiful set. I would say take a look at 10214 Tower Bridge. It's over 4,000 pieces

I am also a real big fan of 10228 Haunted House. That is just a real fun set and over 2000 pieces.

Let us know what you are into and I am sure we can come up with some other great sets.

Welcome to the site!! I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but happy to hear that LEGO can help you. I don't think there anything they can't help with :)

Are there any themes that really catch your attention right now? Is there any type of budget you would like to stay within? If you have a higher budget ($200-$250) and really want something that has a lot of pieces and a really beautiful set. I would say take a look at 10214 Tower Bridge. It's over 4,000 pieces

I am also a real big fan of 10228 Haunted House. That is just a real fun set and over 2000 pieces.

Let us know what you are into and I am sure we can come up with some other great sets.

As Jeff stated, welcome to the site. The Modular Buildings:

10197 Fire Brigade

10221Grand Emporium

10218 Pet Shop

10224 Town Hall

...are some quality builds and appreciate nicely, even used.