TOYFAIR IRON MAN AND CAPTAIN AMERICA 1 OF 125

kevtrevtuff

Not fair I cant get it to add the value of my most precious minifig set the Toyfair Iron Man and Captain America set by far the most rare of any minifigures. GGrrrrr

Oh well , Hey anybody know where I can buy some Green Grocers??

Thx Kevin

Nothing like the feeling of finding a new Lego set that you havent seen before then aahhhh how nice its gone

up in value because it was discontinued so now I have toooo payyyy eight tiiimmeess whattt aghhghghghhg

Not fair I cant get it to add the value of my most precious minifig set the Toyfair Iron Man and Captain America set by far the most rare of any minifigures. GGrrrrr

Oh well , Hey anybody know where I can buy some Green Grocers??

Thx Kevin

I have two questions and I am just being super nosey so feel free not to answer but is that your giant clone trooper? Also do you have more than one UCS Falcon? by the looks of the number of sets you own and the value, I would think that is the case.

I took some time and deciphered your statements. I believe you are asking why we don't have these in the database so you can put them in your Brickfolio. Answer is simple. There is no number attached to the minifigures from LEGO that we can collect data for. We need a set number to pull the data for each set. These special minifigures only have descriptions from EBAY sellers and they are too varied to get accurate data for. When we do our next version of the Brickfolio, we will add a feature so that you can put custom or special sets, MOCs, displays and minifigures into your Brickfoilio.

Nothing like the feeling of finding a new Lego set that you havent seen before then aahhhh how nice its gone

up in value because it was discontinued so now I have toooo payyyy eight tiiimmeess whattt aghhghghghhg

This guy needs to post more often. Good stuff here.

BTW, that giant Clone Trooper is pretty cool, where did you pick that up at?