Lego Juniors - Defend the Batcave + Spider-car Pursuit....... Invest?

Hi all,

I rcently noticed the new Lego Juniors series on the shelves, Batman, "Defend the Batcave" (10672) and Spiderman, "Spider-Car Pursuit" (10665).

They look pretty cool, and although in the "juniors" range, considering the cool mini figures, and the interest in super hero sets at the moment, does anyone have any thoughts on whether these might be a good investment or not?

This is my first post, and have only been collecting for a month or so, and haven't even listed my inventory yet. Go easy on me.....Lol

Thanks in advance,

Sean

Hi all,

I rcently noticed the new Lego Juniors series on the shelves, Batman, "Defend the Batcave" (10672) and Spiderman, "Spider-Car Pursuit" (10665).

They look pretty cool, and although in the "juniors" range, considering the cool mini figures, and the interest in super hero sets at the moment, does anyone have any thoughts on whether these might be a good investment or not?

This is my first post, and have only been collecting for a month or so, and haven't even listed my inventory yet. Go easy on me.....Lol

Thanks in advance,

Sean

Where might I ask did you find those? I haven't even heard of this line of sets.

since you normally can't find it right now, you can buy it and sell it for a quick flip

I agree with this. Buy to flip it faster than The Flash as all these Junior sets should be available in a month or two to everbody at retail.

I haven't even heard of this line of sets.

Here is quick listing of all known sets for the line.

Juniors

Spider-Man: Spider-Car Pursuit

Digger

Construction

Princess Play Castle

Batman: Defend the Batcave

Race Car Rally

Pony Farm

Police: The Big Escape

You can see a list of all 2014 sets here.

I agree with this. Buy to flip it faster than The Flash as all these Junior sets should be available in a month or two to everbody at retail.

Here is quick listing of all known sets for the line.

Juniors

Spider-Man: Spider-Car Pursuit

Digger

Construction

Princess Play Castle

Batman: Defend the Batcave

Race Car Rally

Pony Farm

Police: The Big Escape

You can see a list of all 2014 sets here.

Brilliant marketing!  "Juniors - Easy to Build".

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Not sure about all the Juniors sets, however, Defend the Batcave in particular will do well long term.

I parted this one out before xmas for profit and then sold them during xmas last year for $50 (buy in 22.50) when they sold out everywhere.

This has the limited retro batman and robin minifigures which are based on the 60's TV series.

The only other set that has these minifigures is a rare 2014 san diego comic con set.

The Joker minifigure is sort of rare too and sells pretty easy.

A few rare bricks and plates on top of the minifigures makes this a parter outer set or long term hold.

The minifigures alone were going for $30+ when it first came out.

Once it is EOL and a new crop of obsessive collector batman lego freaks come out of their dark ages, they will bid this set up to $75.

Small box, easy to ship, takes up little space.  

What's not to love.

LEGO Juniors.  Its not Duplo.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2