Need help with the wife.....

Ok, anyone have any sugestions on how to keep the wife from opeining everyting you buy?

Out of the stuff I bought this week my wife wants to open a bunch of it and I keep telling her NO. She keeps saying "Wouldn't it be a shame if you came home and found the box ripped open!"

How do I keep the wife from playing with my stuff!!!!!!!! :frantics::cry::no::help:

Guest brickcrazyhouse

yup Veegs is right you'll have to buy one for her for every set you want to invest in.  just part of the game and keeping them happy.  if you don't you may see another BPer posting about what a deal they got off some lady

Captain Jack would like to propose that you go out and get yourself a second wife. That way you can store your investments in such a manor that your first wife will not be able to distinguish that you have in fact gotten yourself a second wife with which you are now able to store your prized possessions. Then whilst she is left to wonder why in fact it is that there are no longer invests lying about with which she can express her most sincerest form of "opening-assemblying", they, the investments, will be safe with the second wife with whom you had previously endeavoured to obtain. 

35998804.jpg

Ok, anyone have any sugestions on how to keep the wife from opeining everyting you buy?

Out of the stuff I bought this week my wife wants to open a bunch of it and I keep telling her NO. She keeps saying "Wouldn't it be a shame if you came home and found the box ripped open!"

How do I keep the wife from playing with my stuff!!!!!!!! :frantics::cry::no::help:

This must be the first time a guy actually complained about his wife wanting to play with his stuff. Be grateful she is into Lego and doesn't call it 'childish' and 'immature'. :pleasantry: Well anyway, the only way I can figure is either you purchase more than one of any set, find a way to lock your investments in a room of storage, or threaten to spank her like a redheaded stepchild for every investment she tears open. ....Wait, that last part might just make things worse. Nevermind. :whistle:

hmm, never had that problem. usually my wife rolls her eyes and says "do we really need more legos?" but then again she has no desire to build with legos.