B&N Kid's Club Coupon

Young_Gun21

Just got back from B&******. I used 2 kids club coupons by giving just one member ID. I guess maybe that doesn't matter. I have used these in the past and also used them online. Apparently their system doesn't know this and they let you keep using them over and over. However you will only be able to use each one once online.

Also for those of you that saw my post earlier about not getting a 20% off coupon today. What I did was contact customer service and they gave me a code she said was good for 20% off one item. When I got in the store he said he has no way of using the code she gave me. So I might try and use it online instead. Not sure that will even work but I will post my findings. Just thought I would share this with those of you who were supposed to get a 20% off today and didn't. 

Guest betsy805

Just got back from B&******. I used 2 kids club coupons by giving just one member ID. I guess maybe that doesn't matter. I have used these in the past and also used them online. Apparently their system doesn't know this and they let you keep using them over and over. However you will only be able to use each one once online.

Also for those of you that saw my post earlier about not getting a 20% off coupon today. What I did was contact customer service and they gave me a code she said was good for 20% off one item. When I got in the store he said he has no way of using the code she gave me. So I might try and use it online instead. Not sure that will even work but I will post my findings. Just thought I would share this with those of you who were supposed to get a 20% off today and didn't. 

Gah.  I still have to call, but I signed up on Dec 24th and got nothing.  junk mail checked, email verified.  What a pain if I can't use it in store because they forgot to send it.