eBay seller not shipping?

builderboy64

All of the above, plus give it another day or two if it isn't showing up on the USPS site. Once in awhile the originating post office doesn't scan, so it'll take a day or two for the first scan at the first sort facility to show up.

It COULD also be that the seller printed the postage and is taking his own sweet time in shipping the item, which unfortunately also happens, so if you don't see tracking activity on the shippers' site soon I'd email the seller and ask what's up.

The tracking data won't show up for a little while. Sometimes if you copy and paste the tracking number onto the shippers website it will show up faster than through Ebay.

Are you looking at the tracking through ebay? If so go to the wwebsite from the shipping service itself I.E. USPS, FedEx ect. Ebay is the worst at updating tracking info. I have received items and 3 days later ebay still says the item hasn't left the original dispatch center.

I have already tried tracking on the USPS website, but no luck.

All of the above, plus give it another day or two if it isn't showing up on the USPS site. Once in awhile the originating post office doesn't scan, so it'll take a day or two for the first scan at the first sort facility to show up.

It COULD also be that the seller printed the postage and is taking his own sweet time in shipping the item, which unfortunately also happens, so if you don't see tracking activity on the shippers' site soon I'd email the seller and ask what's up.

It is labeled it was shipped the same date of the sale, but this could be true about the seller not having actually done it

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes it happens.  I handed three items to the post employee this morning.  One is already updated on the USPS site the other two are not.  Sometimes USPS site remains blank and then all of a sudden displays out for delivery 5 days later on items I shipped.  It's being a little weird with the snow storms we've had up and down east coast.