Hello from France

Hi all,

My name is Sebastien, 35 yo. I live in Alsace, France. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alsace

Always loved Lego as a kid, had a lot of space and knight sets in the 80's (sold them on ebay 13 years ago), buying some as a young adult for fun and now looking for a way to combine fun and serious attempts as saving money. I'm also collecting plastic soldiers from the 50's/60's and 70's, so toys are not just a kind of invesment for me, but a real passion.

I'm looking for advise here to know what to pick in the rich offer Lego has as invesment but I'd like to get sets I like, I wouldn't pick a set just only it could be a good investment, I would like it to please me.

I just began with Orthanc Tower, 1 creator house, back to the future car, and a Black Pearl. I have to say that some points are not clear to me about statistics, some percentages or prices are dodgy according to me but I'll get used to understand how it works.

I'm waiting the Simspon house. How do you guys feel it as an investment?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Regards to all.

Seb

Guest brickcrazyhouse

hello and welcome first don't worry my english isn't the best and it's my first language.  Investing in sets that interest you is a great philosophy.   Here is a simpson thread http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/7683-what-do-you-think-of-the-new-lego-simpsons-house/ .  have fun and again welcome to your new addiction.