Best plan of attack?

Ok so here is my problem, I have 1 Haunted House and really want to open it but have told myself not to do it until I get another one to keep sealed. I'm wondering how long this set is scheduled to be around? Other similar priced items that are on my need list include: Arkham, r2-d2, UCS Xwing, Grand Emporium & Tower of Orthanc.

Just wondeirng which ones are expected to be on their way out so I be sure to get them....Or am I just better off saying to hell with that and buy another Haunted House?

there are several threads on this. But to answer your question I believe everyone here will agree that out of what you posted the GE will go first.

Yep, if you need a Grand Emporium, get it now.  Everything else you mentioned is relatively new and should not be nearing retirement.  The next one from your list to retire is likely to be the Haunted House though.

How much would you pay for GE?

Also, when will Tower bridge retire?

You're likely to be paying MSRP if you want it new in box, with the possibility of some perks (freebies and points if ordered through Lego VIP, occasional "buy this get this free or cheap" sales from other retailers, but those are sporadic and a matter of luck).

Nobody knows retirement dates exactly except the department at Lego that handles those things, and sometimes they probably change their minds, too.