6860 Batcave 69.99GBP v 6864 Batmobile 49.99GBP - thoughts?

Bitsathis

I have more batcaves than batmobiles.  Reason being that the batman 1 batcave has gone up and up and up, whereas the batman 1 batmobile peaked at around 140-150, last one I saw at auction went for 67 nib.  What I am saying is the batcave has more growth potential I feel.  The new batmobile has done well since going eol, much better than I thought it would do in a short space of time.  At full retail they are still investible, if go for batcaves.  As to wheather to scoop them up, you need to think on your individual strategy, are you looking to keep hold of them over 3-5, you may be better off investing in something else, there are other sets in marvel, DC that will retire end of the year that could be very well discounted at easter.  Its difficult for me to answer as I got half my batcaves around 42 quid and the batmobiles for 33.  hope this helps though.

Just judging by the US, the Batcave has jumped to around 105$ on Amazon. The Two Face Chase is around $83. So honestly, there isn't a huge deference percentage wise.

The one reason I would say stock up on Two Face too - Batcaves are still being bought and hoarded up. Two Face is seemingly gone everywhere and I feel like its retired basically already.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...