What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Sold an AA 10937 on ebay for $285 plus shipping.  This was my first sale of a big exclusive... about 60% net ROI on an 80-day investment.  I didn't really want to sell this so soon, but I have others I'm holding... it was political... sometimes I need to show my dear spouse that all those Lego in the spare room are actually paying rent and not just taking up space.  :)

• Like 2

Sold an AA 10937 on ebay for $285 plus shipping.  This was my first sale of a big exclusive... about 60% net ROI on an 80-day investment.  I didn't really want to sell this so soon, but I have others I'm holding... it was political... sometimes I need to show my dear spouse that all those Lego in the spare room are actually paying rent and not just taking up space.  :)

Save a screen shot of that sale, and show it to the spouse this time next year.

• Like 1

Sometimes, you have to sell for political reasons.

Sold a SSD 10221 for $725.

Long story:  Managed to get a couple of SSDs last month, below RRP.  I had to spend some political captial with the wife to make the transaction happen.  Since these were taking me over my target number of SSDs, wife insisted that I try to flip one before the end of the year.

I agreed to it, and it sold last night.

Once she heard what we cleared, after taxes/fees, she was a little disappointed (which is a good thing).  It reminded her why we're holding onto to some of these sets.

So, I politically won the battle, cleared over $200 for holding onto an SSD for a month, and everyone's happy (more or less).

• Like 7