What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Went to 'call to check for availability' in the UK, so I called and they were sold out. Told by yet another customer service rep that's it's done not coming back. AA, HE and SC all Sold Out in Europe first and followed shortly Stateside. R2 is done, and unless you need the money I'd be buying right now not selling.

It is TOOS in lego SAH. I tried to order 2 and it was cancelled

Used / complete with box and instructions 7965 millennium falcon for $160 cash. Craig's sale, so zero fees. I paid $100 for it as part of a large Star Wars lot I bought a year and a half ago. This was the last set from that lot that I hadn't sold yet. I have five new ones so I didn't mind letting this one go for $60 profit.

Chi temple $125 via CL

Also sold a Classic Hans $25 CL as well.  The guy asked if I had any more Frozen stuff and said he was heading off to buy the LEGO Elsa's Ice Castle from another guy from Craigs List.  Should have picked some of those up!

Edited by sroster

Do I hear $70? I've only got a couple left, was considering keeping them til next Christmas. I raised my White Houses to $80 for the same reason, sold a stack for $60, $70, and $75. Haven't moved at $80, yet.

I got a row of Burj when Target clearanced them at 50% off and just picked up a few at BN a few weeks ago surprised at how well they are doing.

I pulled my White House listing when I went on vacation. Thinking about holding until they get above $100 since it is going to be harder to get these for $31.50

Which new UniKitty is that? Angrier Kitty from the Batman set, or the one from the Double Decker Couch?

Sitting Unikitty with tearfull eyes from the DDC