What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Another LOTR batch on Craigslist with a short walk from my office to the drop. I sold the following 4 sets together $250 CDN total (they were $300 separately but I took off $50 if someone took a batch). I paid about $150 for all of them over the past year. That was my last Orc Forge and the previous sale I made got rid of my last Helms Deep. technically I still have one more Orc Forge but the box is a little water damaged plus I'm inclined to have 2 surround my Tower of Orthanc rather than just one. Still have about 7 of each of the other 3 sets listed.

Mines of Moria - $110 
Attack on Weathertop - $80

Orc Forge - $80 
Gandalf Arrives - $30 

I should have tried to buy more than one on May the 4th.  I remember everyone running down that blue/gray turd.

I was one of those who steered clear of this set. I didn't buy any from walmart or lego clearance. It just goes to show that no matter how much we think we know, the market will throw a curveball at us once in awhile. Regarding Jabba, he will be just fine.