What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Well I did it... I sold an SSD for $800 cash locally. My cost on "this one" was $430 (I'm doing FIFO out of my stash) so I feel pretty good. I would have had to sell it for approx $950 before shipping on eBay for the same return - I'm not a top rated seller.

Pays for three of the snow tires I need for my new car!

• Like 3

I just wanted to comment I have seen an extreme uptick in sales on my ebay store.

I have the $50-60 monthly store with 500 listings and top rated seller status.

I am not saying this bragging - some things I price to move, some things I want to get rid of and take a loss and many have good margin.

I am saying over the last two weeks I have really seen the buying levels exponentially going up.

I think the season is starting to be upon us.

I hope you are seeing the same thing.

Best wishes to everyone on your Christmas season sales!

• Like 1

10x 5002145 Rocket Raccoon polybags for > $35 each  (free from TRU with $30 purchase or $4.99 each if you asked the right redshirt)

200 Lbs of unsorted bins gone @ $8/lb yesterday, just 400lbs to go before I have room to put my Jeep in the garage for the winter. :-)

Guest TabbyBoy

Oh... I also have a few MF coffin polybags and swamp/mummy sets to give away to trick or treaters this Friday.  Any parents who wish to make a donation in return for my local Air Ambulance can if they wish.  I got