What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

I wasn't doing this when these were on the shelves so I missed that boat but DAMN!!

Like you, I was never able to buy then at retail. $40. So I also missed the boat.

Last Jan, I picked up 10 sets for about $110 each shipped. My gut feeling was it had growth left. If people didn't sell so cheaply the last 2 months, on eBay, it would be $240 set now.

I posted about it on the The Zombies thread.

Like you, I was never able to buy then at retail. $40. So I also missed the boat.

Last Jan, I picked up 10 sets for about $110 each shipped. My gut feeling was it had growth left. If people didn't sell so cheaply the last 2 months, on eBay, it would be $240 set now.

I posted about it on the The Zombies thread.

That's some good foresight on your part. No risk no reward!

Seems like my verbal advertising of selling lego is finally paying off. Sold a 2505 Ninjago Garmadon's Dark Fortress for 100 euro and a 9497 Star Wars Republic Striker-Class Starfighter for 45 euro in a face to face cash transaction. Made a clean 62 euro profit on those. Seeing the rise of posts in this thread I hope my internet connection at home will be up soon. Or I will miss out on the best selling season.