What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Sold a Police ATV polybag for $5. The time it took me to research market price, take photos, list, print label, find envelop, etc is worth much more than the set. 

Googled the recipient's address, saw the house and decided to include a Worriz fire bike as a small surprise for the kid.

• Like 9

Four set Chima lot....

Chi Temple, Craggers Command Ship, Croc Swamp, and Eris Interceptor for $315 shipped. All new and sealed. All bought at a solid discount. Cleared $70 profit after all fees/expense. This is the second Chima lot I've sold like this. I am trying to get out of Chima completely, and selling in lots seems to be working better than selling individually so far.

• Like 1

Four set Chima lot....

Chi Temple, Craggers Command Ship, Croc Swamp, and Eris Interceptor for $315 shipped. All new and sealed. All bought at a solid discount. Cleared $70 profit after all fees/expense. This is the second Chima lot I've sold like this. I am trying to get out of Chima completely, and selling in lots seems to be working better than selling individually so far.

I seem to do so much better on lots myself.  Just makes 1 shipping cost instead of 3 or 4 and can price at a level I want to make per lot after fees (shoot for $50-100 clear per lot as my goal)

• Like 2

79101 Shredders Dragon Bike $25 MISB

7572 Quest Against Time $25 loose/complete

4996 Beach House $55 loose/complete

5867 Super Speedster $25 loose/complete

3830 Bikini Bottom Express $41 loose/complete

8957 Mine Tech $11 loose/complete

8956 Stone Chopper $10 loose/complete

How many cases did you buy?

I found two cases in Target last week, but I haven't dipped into that stock yet.  On bought a couple of sets back when they were out everywhere.  Then, when they were drying up, I happened across a bunch at Legoland and TRU, and bought them out.  Then I hit every TRU in San Diego county and bought them up.  Enough that my one of my payment cards was declined for spending $200 at one TRU, and then $200 at another TRU 5 miles and 15 minutes later.  lol

I think I've sold 5 sets so far, and I've got about 9 more to go.  As long as prices stay at this level, I'm clearing 2x RRP.

Every set he found in September on his drive up the California Coastal Highway.

I wish!  I never made it out of San Diego County.

• Like 1