Space Police worth anything?

JimBean4

I like the Space Police. They are not in the same league as other major themes like Star Wars and Harry Potter, but for a small Lego theme, they have some interesting sets and mini figs. If you can buy them at a reasonable price, I would add some to a Lego collection.

I agree. Plus it's one theme that you can actually own the entire collection. The older versions might be worth a bit more, like sets 6984 and 6986.

5974, The Galactic Explorer. is the best of the new Space Police sets.

• 1 month later...

LEGO HULK SMASH SPACE POLICE!!! ARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

On a serious note though, I don't think I have ever looked at a Space police set. I am more into figures, the licensed themes, etc. They are probably very good sets, but just don't do much for me.

The theme has very creative minifigures. They are rather basic creations...more geared to younger builders. Not a huge fan, but I like that they are somewhat affordable.

The theme has very creative minifigures. They are rather basic creations...more geared to younger builders. Not a huge fan, but I like that they are somewhat affordable.The Space Police sets are a solid choice for beginning investors. They have awesome mini figures and the sets are interesting and fairly priced. As stated earlier, it is a theme in which it is not that hard to own the entire collection. I like them.