Lego Outlet Stores?

If you look at this FAQ on lego.com they say they do not have any outlet stores.

http://service.lego.com/en-us/helptopics/lego-stores/factory-outlet

While they aren't called "outlet" stores, the stores at outlet malls are the ones who get the damages so that they have some stuff to offer at lower prices since people go to outlet malls expecting to find deals.

Go to LEGO shop @ hope and get a list of all the shop world wide, just a click away. They are helpful when you are sick and tired of getting your LEGO Shop at Home packages with dings and dents, you can hand pick them. And yes Discounts! The stores have set aside a small section for damaged, discounted, and close outs. I was able to purchase all (two cases) of "the rock band" Good luck! Ask

• 2 weeks later...

Pick a Brick is the major draw of Lego retail stores. No product there that you can't just get online with free shipping, except for the free monthly builds if you`re into that sort of thing.

I hit the lego store all the time and never use this. I go for the sales. I have found sales on various sets and "sold out online" sets that are not available on the website. I got my 8 4x4 crawlers at one store, whereas online they likely would have been declined. I have bought various polybags and retiring sets at the store when they weren't available anywhere else.

One time, about 5 years ago, I took my family to LEGOLAND California.  In one of the buildings they opened a boat load of sets and had a MASSIVE pick a brick free for all.  You paid by the bucket. My daughter got a bucket of stuff.  Not sure if they do this anymore though.

That would be a dream! Getting pieces from regular sets!

One time, about 5 years ago, I took my family to LEGOLAND California. In one of the buildings they opened a boat load of sets and had a MASSIVE pick a brick free for all. You paid by the bucket. My daughter got a bucket of stuff. Not sure if they do this anymore though.

This was a great sale. I got all these during that deal:

post-319-0-77965500-1390408943.jpg

post-319-0-87097800-1390408955_thumb.jpg

post-319-0-44623500-1390408969_thumb.jpg

• Like 1