What is the best way to buy a case of sealed series minifigures?

Minifigures Plus has always had sealed cases of CMF's as well.

This is where I get my cases.  They take pre-orders and usually ship a couple weeks after they are released in retail stores.  The shipping packages/boxes are straight from Lego, very nice.  The prices are about $180 for a a case, with free shipping... and no taxes, so it works out to $3 a pack.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221347431786?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

• Like 1

You can sometimes ask your local retailer such as Target or Walmart at customer service if you may buy a sealed case of Lego Minifigures from them. I've done this a couple times at my nearby Five Below. Course it can help if the people there know you.

Most Walmarts and Targets get their CMFs in special 120 count cases (ie. the ones hanging on the end caps).  IIRC some members said the distributions for these cases were not the same as 60 count cases. 

TRU get their CMF in 60 count boxes.  The trick is to get them before they put those on the floor to ensure sealed condition.

So ebay seems to be the easiest solution

Most Walmarts and Targets get their CMFs in special 120 count cases (ie. the ones hanging on the end caps).  IIRC some members said the distributions for these cases were not the same as 60 count cases.

It is weird with those 120 display units being so random considering the two sizes below have exact counts. Anyway, I can figure the 30s & 60s are for generally smaller area stores respectively.