Why is there not Star Trek lego?

^Those 2 guys nailed it. Here is a link to the Hasbro website for the U.S.S. Enterprise. It`s a shame that Hasbro has picked up some solid licenses like this instead of Lego. Off the top of my head, they have Jurassic Park (which really sucks; official Lego sets based solely on the movies would be wonderful, and their Dino theme couldn`t even compare IMHO) and Transformers. ***.I. Joe as well, though I`m not sure Lego would venture into that theme. The JP one is the hardest to swallow for sure, I`d love Lego sets based on the films. Would be amazing. 

Hey, Lego can't have ALL the licenses. But who knows what would happen in the future. However, as someone has mentioned, being as Lego does Star Wars, its hard to imagine them picking up another direct Sci-Fi license. Especially with the Disney acquisition of Star Wars and the Lego marriage to Disney.

I however was particularly surprised how poorly the Mega Bloks World of Warcraft sets did. I really felt those would be a hot item.

People are too busy grinding to build block sets apparently. :)