Best sets to invest in now.

Guest eightbrick

Agreed, jumped on more funhouse and barrel escapes yesterday.

How are you getting them across the border? Are you shipping them to a warehouse or friends' place?

How are you getting them across the border? Are you shipping them to a warehouse or friends' place?

I have them shipped to a warehouse. Ignore the post after, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about regarding getting caught. I drive through the border and I show them everything. Border officials choose not to tax me, that's their problem. So far, I've gotten about more than 30 Barrel Escapes through the border unscathed. I bring about 6-8 each time and go with my friend in two cars. We drive through separate aisles. Aside from those, I get a lot of modulars and super heroes sets through. This has leveled the playing field. I'm sure you're sick of hearing Americans get deals here and there. The other set to load up on is Minecrafts from TRU, averaging about $30 each after taxes.

I am not touching any star wars set from anything other than the old trilogy.

I like the set, and the figs aren't bad, but unless you are getting it for $20, I wouldn't buy. Even then I would flip it.

Noted, I've only seen it for about $30 so I will probably stay away from it.