Been Doing this for Years..just now signed up

Hello all!

I've doing this (without working at it) for years...just now decided to utilize the BrickPicker site to track values.  Near as I can figure, everything is pretty accurate as far as values go.  Keep in mind that eBay is not your only outlet for selling - although it may be easiest to track, which is the key here.

I will be adding all my sets as I have time - feel free to check it out.  I will NOT be cataloguing the 250,000 + loose pieces and unboxed sets I have, though.  I'm sure you understand.

Thanks for having me!

first set was my midevil market village.  It has been about a year since I have been doing this and it has been really exciting.  I have been on brick link now for about 6 months and can't believe the world wide love of Lego.  My son wanted to part out the mm the other day and said no that is our first.  Should I frame it like the first dollar ever made? 

Guest TabbyBoy

Welcome aboard.  I use local free-ads as well as eBay to offload my sets.  It works will during the run up to Xmas with no fees and being paid in cash.  Even now, the hardest thing is leaving those boxes sealed!