Toys R Us Cavalry Pancakes II - The Batter Strikes Back!

Achilles

Yea, unfortunately the nearest TRU with them in stock is 45 miles away. Will have to make a trip up there apparently. I even asked on the phone if they could be packed in an actual box, and she said she had no way of making that happen. But like someone mentioned, seems like it should be common sense in the warehouse...

Mine arrived in a padded envelope as well, but it was MINT...  I guess I got really lucky!

You did not get really lucky. You got extremely lucky fro from other members are posting. I can't believe that TRU would send a set of that size, in a padded envelope. I can understand a polybag in a padded envelope, but not a boxed set.

I received my replacement Cavalry set and it's flatter than the first set I got.  Oh well, 2 for $10 is a great deal even if they have damaged boxes.

Funny thing is TRU.com ships most of my packages from their warehouse which is just across town from me (less than 20 miles).  Most everything I get looks like it's been across the country and the shipping boxes are usually dented or torn. 

I brought them into store last night, and they replaced them without a problem. They were VERY loaded with all manner of Lone Ranger stuff, and the amount of Monster Fighters they had in stock was slightly depressing.

Their "Clearance Blast" was more like a "Clearance Breeze" as there was a bunch of crap that was still overpriced. (No Lego)

I did pick up an old Cars Mack truck though for $44.99. Someone must have returned it. Grabbed a Turkey Polybag and used my last Wendy's coupon.

• Like 1

I brought them into store last night, and they replaced them without a problem. They were VERY loaded with all manner of Lone Ranger stuff, and the amount of Monster Fighters they had in stock was slightly depressing.

Their "Clearance Blast" was more like a "Clearance Breeze" as there was a bunch of crap that was still overpriced. (No Lego)

I did pick up an old Cars Mack truck though for $44.99. Someone must have returned it. Grabbed a Turkey Polybag and used my last Wendy's coupon.

Last I checked, my TRU was totally out of the Lone Ranger Calvalry sets and the Iron Man: Mandarin set, so I was unable to exchange mine.