Police Station 7498

mikeyheu

I'd get it. The new one is pretty different. There was a high demand for this one over this last Christmas due to there being a big of a short supply of these before the new one hit shelves. I'd still say this one will do well as it's got the base plates and is pretty different. Probably the last of it's breed as far as baseplated police stations go.

If it trends the same as the other past Police Stations and Fire Stations.  It peaked around Christmas and will continue to decline in price throughout the year, as folks know there is a new police station out there.  I know the Police Headquarters that preceded 7498 continued to decline over the past two years and the Fire Station from 2011-2012 also continued to decline in 2013 after it peaked during Christmas 2012, very similar to how 7498 peaked this year.

Just my opinion, but I'm sold that there isn't much investment value in these sets unless you can get the current sets and flip them right before the new set comes out as demand is short.

I'll probably flip it just to be safe - 100% return isn't too bad after fees.

Isn`t too bad he says. Just to be safe he says.   :laugh:  Pfffft, 100% return for an easy flip is excellent no matter how you look at it!  :thumbsup:

Buy it, sell it, then pat yourself on the back for a job well done. 

• Like 1