Geonosian Cannon - Sith Fury Interceptor - 30% off, thoughts?

Achilles

I left several of these on the shelves at 30% off. ($14 and $62 respectively). I have several of the Fury ships I got at 50% off during Kmart clearance, and I am just not convinced that at 30% there'll be enough gains, and the Cannon seems like it has been out a long time, and probably isn't that popular. 

Any thoughts? Should I just grab them anyway?

I think you answered your own question...lol. Don't buy just to buy, especially if you already have some at a lower price. I never feel like I am getting a good deal on a set if I previously acquired some at a lower price, even if the current sale price is solid. Personally, both of these sets are "meh" to me. I don't have either, and don't plan to unless I can get them at steep discounts.

I think a high 40s - low 50s is a good price for the fury..it is a pretty nice build and I like the sith mini fig, badass.. I left all the target ones on the shelf for now, if they dip further I might bite but I already have some. Still undecided about the cannon, I grabbed a few since I've never seen them on the shelf before, one for my collection and I'm gonna do some research before deciding whether to return the rest or keep them. ( shoot now ask question later kinda thing)