Stephanie's Bakery Stand (30113) : December 27, 2013 - January 31, 2014

TheOrcKing

I can't find any exact details about this promotional polybag other than it supposedly is free with qualifying Friends purchases from Lego Shop-at-Home/Stores during December 27, 2013 to January 31, 2014. Whatever 'qualifying' means, I have no idea. Heck, this isn't even shown on their webstore so I haven't a clue where this info even came from to begin with. Here is the news topic on Brickset.

30113-1.jpg

Edit:

You may be able to find this at Target in the seasonal candy section except be prepared for the ridiculous price of $5.59.

• 3 weeks later...

What's that little brown/green/red sandwich thingy supposed to be? A fruitcake?

Considering the endless stream of sweets that have accumulated in Friends sets over time, I think it's about time for some coffee beverages to wash them down with (coffee, black, for me. I wouldn't be able to stand all that sugar!)

Edited to add:

Love Stephanie's green (teal?) top! Yay, new clothing colors.

Edited also to add:

Yay more striped awnings! (I should write an article on striped awnings)

Edited also, also to add:

Are those cookie pieces new? Would make good milk and cookies for Santa come Xmas time... 

Edited by wholovesboo

Considering the endless stream of sweets that have accumulated in Friends sets over time, I think it's about time for some coffee beverages to wash them down with (coffee, black, for me. I wouldn't be able to stand all that sugar!)

I think the poor girls are going to end up developing a bad case of diabetes from all that sugar. :(
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Course not, I have five of her in my collection. Das Boot! ;)

I should edit this to say six since I found another one the other day. :whistle:

Found 6 of these at a target today. Only got one for my daughter as they are $5.59.

I can confirm this as I finally found some and they too were retailing for $5.59. :blink: I simply cannot believe that ridiculous markup. What a bunch of malarkey....

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone curious (or whatever), it would seem Target finally got some sense to price this 'exclusive' polybag at a 'reasonable' $4.99 replacing the prior $5.59 price tag, yet I found The Tumbler polybag for $3.99. What the feck?....

Good thing the tumbler did not come with Batman minifig.  They would have charged us $6.99 (licensing fees) for that :D

Spotted this poly at Target today for $4.99 each. $4.74 with REDcard. In the Easter section.

Good to hear the price adjustment is showing everywhere now. Jeeze, $5.59 retail for a single polybag? Somebody's coffee must have been spiked that day the price was entered into the system. :mda: