are these lego minifigures?

henrysunset

Question

6 answers to this question

Wow, you are amazing and that was so helpful.   I am amazed this is all real lego, since the quality of some of the minis is nowhere near that of a traditional Lego minifig.

The Jack Stone theme was a contributing factor in what nearly bankrupted Lego. Also helped Lego realized just how important and loved their minifigure was. So they stopped chasing other manufactures when it came to figures.

The Jack Stone theme was a contributing factor in what nearly bankrupted Lego. Also helped Lego realized just how important and loved their minifigure was. So they stopped chasing other manufactures when it came to figures.

Indeed. The Jack Stone figures were kind of nice but limited in every department (poseability, customization, etcetera) and look at how many new molds needed to be created for them all. The builds were so 'junior'ed, you were bored just looking at them. I remember my father back in the day buying one (Fire Cruiser) on clearance for me (some reason). That was the first set I ever kept MISB simply because I couldn't think of a use for any of it. I did finally open it (a few years ago); still haven't found a use for it whatsoever.
  • Like 1