G'Day from Australia

Hi fellow Brickpickers!

I've just begun my journey into the world of lego investing and I'm finding it quite exciting. I've been spending way more time than ever before looking down the lego isles around town.

I've finally bit the bullet and purchased two sets today. 60016 (showing as retiring) and 60027. I do have a question - I went to add these two sets to my brickfolio however it tells me my currency is set to USD. How do I change it to AUD? I searched around but can't see where??

Thanks guys, this site and forum and extremely useful!

Cheers

LegoPizza

Hi fellow Brickpickers!

I've just begun my journey into the world of lego investing and I'm finding it quite exciting. I've been spending way more time than ever before looking down the lego isles around town.

I've finally bit the bullet and purchased two sets today. 60016 (showing as retiring) and 60027. I do have a question - I went to add these two sets to my brickfolio however it tells me my currency is set to USD. How do I change it to AUD? I searched around but can't see where??

Thanks guys, this site and forum and extremely useful!

Cheers

LegoPizza

Hello and welcome to the site.  The Brickfoilio data is based on US data until we get enough sold listings from non-US eBay eBay sites to give accurate numbers.  The Australian data is way behind the UK and German data.  Our US data has 3 years of sold listings behind it, while the other 3 eBay sites have about one year.  In the near future, we will convert over to the native currency when the data has enough sets covered.  Thanks.

Hello from the man in the land down under. Welcome to the site. Even though the last poster is the owner of the site I'm going to step in and translate for him. He obviously does not speak Australian. Click on the Brickfolio drop down tab and then select my brickfolio.  A nice bar graph and pie chart will show up. It will then say Brickfolio currency on the right just under the orange view collection tab. Click change currency and select your currency of choice.  There you go as easy as catching a Dingo at night.